Fiber Hope Optical Communication Tech Co.,Ltd.
Fiber Hope optical fiber communication expert & fiber optic cable manufacturer
1. Outer: Indoor optical cables generally use polyvinyl or flame-retardant polyvinyl. The appearance should be smooth, bright, flexible, and easy to peel off. Inferior fiber optic cable has a poor surface finish and is easy to adhere to tight sleeves and aramid.
The PE sheath of the outdoor optical cable should be made of high-quality black polyethylene. After the cable is formed, the outer skin is smooth, bright, uniform in thickness, and free of bubbles. The outer skin of inferior fiber optic cables is generally produced from recycled materials. The skin of this kind of fiber optic cable is rough. Because there are many impurities in the raw materials, you can find that the outer skin of the fiber optic cable has many tiny pits, which will crack and seep after a period of laying.
2. Optical fiber: Formal optical fiber cable manufacturers generally use A-grade cores from large factories. Some low-cost and inferior optical cables usually use C-grade, D-grade optical fibers and smuggled optical fibers from unknown sources. These optical fibers take a long time to leave the factory due to their complex sources. It is often damp and discolored, and single-mode fibers are often mixed in multi-mode fibers. Generally, small factories lack the necessary testing equipment and cannot judge the quality of the fiber. Because the naked eye cannot distinguish such optical fibers, the common problems encountered in construction are: narrow bandwidth and short transmission distance; uneven thickness and cannot be connected to the pigtail; the optical fiber lacks flexibility and breaks when the fiber is bent.
3. Reinforced steel wire: The steel wire of the outdoor optical cable of the regular manufacturer is phosphated, and the surface is gray. Such steel wire does not increase hydrogen loss, rust, and has high strength after being cabled. Inferior optical cables are generally replaced by thin iron or aluminum wires. The identification method is easy-it is white in appearance and can be bent at will when it is pinched in the hand. The optical fiber cable produced with such steel wire has a large hydrogen loss, and after a long time, the two ends of the hanging optical fiber box will rust and break.
4. Steel armor: Regular production companies use double-sided brushed anti-rust paint longitudinally wrapped pattern steel strips, inferior optical cables use ordinary iron sheet, usually only one side is treated with anti-rust.
5. Loose tube: The loose tube of the optical fiber in the optical cable should be made of PBT material. Such a tube has high strength, no deformation, and anti-aging. Inferior fiber optic cables are usually made of PVC material to produce sleeves. Such sleeves have a very thin outer diameter and can be flattened by pinching them by hand, which is no different from drinking straws.
6. Fiber paste: The fiber paste in the outdoor optical cable can prevent the optical fiber from oxidizing. Due to moisture entering into the damp, the fiber paste used in the low-quality fiber is very small, which seriously affects the life of the fiber.
7. Aramid: Also known as Kevlar, it is a high-strength chemical fiber that is currently used most in the military industry. Military helmets and bulletproof vests are produced with this material. At present, only DuPont and the Dutch Akzo can produce them in the world, and the price is about more than 300,000 tons. Indoor optical cables and power overhead optical cables (ADSS) both use aramid yarn as reinforcement. Because aramid costs are relatively high, inferior indoor optical cables generally have a very thin outer diameter, which can save costs by reducing a few strands of aramid. The optical fiber cable is easily broken when it is threaded through the tube. ADSS fiber optic cable is used to determine the number of strands of aramid fiber in the fiber optic cable according to the field span and wind speed per second, and must be carefully checked and confirmed before construction.
Fiber hope fiber optic cable and patch cord manufacturers can provide high-quality fiber optic cables,
fiber pigtails, fiber patch cords, single-mode multi-mode fiber, welcome to inquiry!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.