Photoelectric composite cable
It refers to the transmission line used in the broadband access network system. It is a new type of access method. It integrates optical fiber and transmission copper wire, which can solve the problems of broadband access, equipment power consumption and signal transmission.
(1) Communication far power supply system;
(2) Short-distance communication system power supply.
(1) The outer diameter is small, the weight is light, and the occupied space is small (usually a series of problems can be solved by using multiple cables, where a composite cable can be used instead);
(2) The customer has low procurement cost, low construction cost and low network construction cost;
(3) It has excellent bending performance and good side pressure resistance, and it is convenient to construct;
(4) Simultaneously provide a variety of transmission technologies, with high adaptability and scalability, and wide application;
(5) Provide huge bandwidth access;
(6) Cost saving, using the optical fiber as a reserved for the household, avoiding secondary wiring;
(7) Solving the problem of equipment power consumption in network construction (avoiding repeated deployment of power supply lines)
Structure and composition:
(1) Optical fiber: optical signal receiving interface
(2) Copper wire: power interface