Fiber Hope Optical Communication Tech Co.,Ltd.
Fiber Hope optical fiber communication expert & fiber optic cable manufacturer
1. Are single-mode and multi-mode technologies produced at the same time? Is it more advanced?
Single-mode and multi-mode are not more advanced. Generally, multi-mode is used for short distances, and single-mode is used for far ones, because multi-mode fiber transceivers are much cheaper than single-mode ones. Therefore, it is not to say that one of them is better and more advanced, but to choose different fiber optic cables according to different needs.
2. Are the fiber optic cables used for servers and storage devices single-mode or multi-mode?
Servers and storage devices mostly use multi-mode fiber optic cables.
3. Single-mode fiber is used for long-distance transmission, and multi-mode fiber is used for indoor data transmission, right?
Long-distance can only use single mode, but indoor data transmission does not necessarily use multi-mode.
4. Does the optical fiber have to be used one by one?
Yes, it is generally used one to one.
5. Are there any equipment such as single-hole single-mode fiber signal converters?
Does this question mean to receive and emit light on a fiber? This is possible, China Telecom's 1600G backbone optical fiber network is like this.
These are some of the questions frequently asked by customers. I sorted them out by the way, hoping to help friends in need.
Fiber hope fiber optic cable and patch cord manufacturers can provide high-quality fiber optic cables,
fiber pigtails, fiber patch cords, single-mode multi-mode fiber, welcome to inquiry!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.