Fiber Hope Optical Communication Tech Co.,Ltd.
Fiber Hope optical fiber communication expert & fiber optic cable manufacturer
The optical fiber line plays a very important role in our network communication. If the optical fiber line is broken, we will not be able to communicate normally and cannot receive the signal. Then, when the optical fiber cable is broken, how to connect it? Can I connect it by myself?
How to connect the optical fiber line:
1. When optical fiber is connected, it should be connected in the same color and in the same core according to the bundle tube, and connect in order, from large to small. There are generally three connection methods, namely welding, active connection and mechanical connection.
2. When connecting, peel off the fiber optic cable, and fix the fiber optic cable after peeling. Be careful not to damage the bundle tube. Strip about 1m, there may be grease inside, wipe it with paper.
3. The stripped optical fiber is inserted into the splice box for fixing and pressing.
4. Next, pass the optical fiber through the heat shrinkable tube. Different bundle tubes and different colors should pass through the heat shrinkable tube.
5. If there is a welding machine, the welding machine can be used for welding. Turn on the power for splicing, be sure to pay attention to the dust during use, and remove it in time. Do not lie down the fiber powder and fall into the splicer.
6. Before fusion splicing, it is necessary to distinguish the difference between the optical fiber and the working wavelength, so that the splicing procedure can be selected for splicing. Generally, you can choose automatic welding. The next step is to make the fiber end face. The production of the fiber end face is a crucial link, it will directly affect the quality of the connection, so be extra careful and cautious.
7. After the fiber end face is completed, the fiber can be placed. There is a v-shaped groove in the fusion splicer, and the optical fiber is placed in it. When placing it, be careful not to press it against the optical fiber pressure plate.
8. Next, remove the fiber optic cable, and use a heating furnace to heat the heat shrinkable tube. After heating, the windshield can be opened and the optical fiber can be removed. After being removed, the coil fiber should be fixed. Bring the spliced fiber to the fiber receiving tray. The larger the radius and arc, the better, which can reduce energy consumption.
9. The last step is to seal and hang up, paying attention to waterproofing.
After the fiber optic cable is broken, don't worry, if you have the conditions and technical foundation, you can do the splicing yourself. If you don’t understand it very well, I suggest that you still ask someone to do the welding, which is safer.
Fiber hope fiber optic cable and patch cord manufacturers can provide high-quality fiber optic cables,
fiber pigtails, fiber patch cords, single-mode multi-mode fiber, welcome to inquiry!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.